Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Blog 2 by Zander Lindstrom

My favorite sneakers/shoes are Vans, some pairs of Jordan's and Yeezys. Vans are a very good shoe and they are a reasonable price. There price range is anywhere from about $50-$90. These are "skateboarding shoes" but the majority of people who have vans don't use them for skating.

There are a lot of pairs of Jordan's but my favorite are Jordan 4s, 5s, 11s, and 12s. all of these jordans have many different color ways and some of the colorways on the Jordan 4s go for more than $15,000 (The Carhartt Jordan Eminem 4s and the Undefeated 4s)!!! Luckily not all 4s go for that much and the other ones range anywhere in the $150+ range. Jordan 4s also look very cool in my opinion and that's another reason why I like them. (Picture of the Carhartt Jordan Eminem 4s)

Jordan 5s: I like Jordan 5s because once again they have many color ways and they are a pretty comfy shoe. There are a lot of cool color ways for around the $200 price range. Like some of the Jordan 4s, there are a few 5s that go for more than $1000. My favorite colorway of the Jordan 5s are the "bronze 5s", which are around the $200 price range. (picture of the Jordan 5 "bronze" colorway)
                                                                                
 
Jordan 11s: There are many pairs of Jordan 11s. Jordan 11s are pretty popular and most people know or have heard about "Space Jam 11s". I like a lot of Jordan 11s but space jams aren't my favorite, but everyone has their own opinion. Most Jordan 11 lows go for about over $180 and most Jordan 11 highs go for over $250. The most popular Jordan 11s are Space jams but my personal favorite is the pantone Jordan 11s.(Picture of Space jams 11s)
                                                                                   
 Jordan 12s: These are by far my favorite Jordan's. There are many different colorways of these and in my opinion are pretty comfy. I bought my pair for $250 but there usually priced over $200. The ovo 12s are almost everyones favorite because Jordan and drake collaborated to make these. Ovo's go for over $900+ for the white and gold ones and $500+ for the black ones. also just so you know all of these Jordan's don't really sell in store and you have to get them all online, so watch out for the fakes! (Pcture of Jordan 12 Ovo's)
   
Yeezys: Yeezys are one of the most known or heard of shoe. Its a shoe by adidas that collaborated with Kanye West and made an incredible shoe. They are extremely comfy but there are so many fake pairs out there so don't fall for all. There retail price is $220 but right after they drop they sell out right away so the best chance of you getting them is after. The only bad thing is that they all sell for $600-$1500. There are many fakes so watch out. But you can find real ones on Goat or Flightclub which are websites that sell authentic shoes. If you see them underpriced there is a 99.9% chance that they are fake so don't buy them!! (Picture of Zebra yeezys)

I hope after reading this blog about My favorite shoes, has encouraged you to want to buy more shoes/sneakers!

7 comments:

  1. Good blog I'm a big Nike fan but now i might try these shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Jordan 12's(White & Gold, Black & Grey)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a well-thought out blog. I like that you label the pictures so we know what shoes you are talking about.

    ReplyDelete