Thursday, September 7, 2017

                                                                Introduction/about myself
My name is Zander Lindstrom and I am 14 years old, and from Des Moines, Iowa. I will be writing about sneakers/shoes in my blog. I am writing about sneakers because I love sneakers and have a lot of pairs of them. I have loved sneakers for a long time and almost all the money I get, I spend it on sneakers. I also know a lot about sneakers so that's another reason I chose to write/blog about them. I will probably only be writing about my favorite shoes, popular sneakers, sneaker releases and sneakers that I know a lot about, and maybe even some of the sneakers/shoes that I have.

                         
                                                             Sneaker blogs that I found...
One of the sneaker blogs that I found was sneaker news. This was a very well done blog and has sneaker releases, prices, news, etc. I really like this blog and if I rated it out of 5 I would probably give it a 5. I found this blog by going to a website titled top 15 sneaker blogs and it was ranked number 1. Another blog I found was sneakerhead. Sneakerhead has shoe sales, sneaker info, sneaker blog, etc. it has a whole different types of shoes like tennis shoes, basketball shoes, skateboarding shoes, etc.

12 comments:

  1. I feel like after reading your blog I might be more interested in buying some shoes you recommend in the future, only when I need them though. ~The Canadian

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fire blog for convincing me to buy nikes, thanx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. the best shoes in my opinion are yeezys, nmds, ultraboosts, because they are the comfiest. I like a lot of other shoes but none are as comfy as these

      Delete
  4. I like that your blog is on sneakers. Don't forget a picture! Do you focus on just athletic shoes? Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete